• Roadbed track with 6.5mm track gauge, Z scale.
• Nickel silver rail is used due to its excellent electrical conductivity.
• Some track parts are stainless steel.
• Special ordered "H" shaped rails are used.
• Almost every section of straight track has a power feed point;
• Your engine will run better if you feed power to several points.
• Every Power feed point has a cover which maintains the track's appearance
when you are not using a power feed point.
• The facing surfaces to wheel tire tread and the top of the rail are widened,
this helps the grip of wheels and traction tires to be stronger.
It also helps to reduce the electric resistance
• The rail joiners can be easily changed if damaged.