- 1. Roadbed track with 6.5mm track gauge.
- 2. Nickel silver rail is used due to its excellent electrical conductivity. (Some track parts are stainless steel).
- 3. The rail joiners can be easily changed if damaged.
- 4. Special ordered "H" shaped rails are used.
- 5. To reduce the electric resistance, the cross-sectional area of the rail has been widened.
- 6. Every section of straight track has a power feed point. Your engine will run better if you feed power to several points.
- 7. Every Power feed point has a cover which maintains the track's appearance when you are not using a power feed point.
- 8. The facing surfaces to wheel tire tread and the top of the rail are widened. This helps the grip of wheels and traction tires to be stronger.
- 9. Our lineup was started with our "Classic track" series which simulates track with wooden ties. This series matches older type of trains.
- 10. Also under development is our "PC Track" which will simulate track with concrete ties.