- 1. 1:220 scale.
- 2. Can run on R95 track and small layouts.
- 3. Each left side and right side has one rubber traction tire as a standard feature to be able to climb a 4% grade.
- 4. Motor uses a special magnet. This magnet minimizes current and enables trains to run powerfully at low speed.
- 5. Every train has additional weight to enhance power collection from the rail and to promote stable operation.
- 6. Etching parts are used for small parts such as handrails to be more realistic.
- 7. Car bodies are injection molded and decorated with fine detail.
- 8. Where appropriate headlights and taillights are included.
- 9. Interior lights are optional parts.
- 10. Can be connected to cars from other companies with rapido type coupler which is included as standard.
- 11. The shape of our wheels complies with NMRA (standards).
- 12. Will run with constant lighting (CL) if powered with a controller equipped with this feature.
- 13. Designed to perform with the track, and controller, etc. from Rokuhan.