#980 01 250 BN F7A Powered |
Road #720 Released September 2012
119.95 retail ea - ZSM $95.96
They were built by EMD, Electro-Motive Diesel owned by Caterpillar through its subsidiary Progress Rail Services Corporation. The A-unit was built in February 1950 and the B-unit was built in May 1951. They were built for Northern Pacific and originally numbered 6010A and 6015B, respectively. In 1970 Northern Pacific, Chicago, Burlington & Quincy, and other lines were merged to form the Burlington Northern.