• Brass Flywheel
• Knuckle Couplers
• 10mm Mabuchi Can Motor
• Directional controlled LED Lighting
• F59PHI Passenger Sets Available
• Produced by Ajin of Korea
• The Electro-Motive Diesels F59PHI diesel-electric locomotive is a common locomotive on passenger trains in North America, built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division. First built in 1994, the locomotive is a 3,200 hp (2.4 MW) B-B diesel-electric locomotive intended for service on North American mainlines.
• The F59PHI has a fully enclosed carbody which provides protected walkways for easy access to the engine room and trailing units. This arrangement allows routine maintenance while the locomotive is in service. The noteworthy aspect of this locomotive’s exterior is the use of composites to present a streamlined appearance.